Saturday, January 23, 2010

Would you rather sleep on a bed of nails or sleep in a tub full of maggots? And Why?

Nails, they are not that sharp and I've seen people lay on a bed of nails before, more as a trick.Would you rather sleep on a bed of nails or sleep in a tub full of maggots? And Why?
Maggots only feed off dead and decomposing tissue so I'd feel safer sleeping on the maggotsWould you rather sleep on a bed of nails or sleep in a tub full of maggots? And Why?
nails, accupressure
Maggots. They're gross, but they are unlikely to bite you - you're not dead yet.





The nails WILL ';bite'; you.





What made you think of this awful choice?
nails!! maggots are so GROSS!
Give me the nails. The nails aren't going to slither around while I'm trying to sleep, and I won't wake up with a nail crawling into an ear or nose.





And besides, like someone else said, maggots are just gross.
Nails; I don't like maggots.

No comments:

Post a Comment