Saturday, January 23, 2010

How do I nail my Mother in Law in Bed?

Every time I visit my mother in law she wears a transparent nighty from which I can see her Bra and nearly all her boobs except for a small part covered by her Bra and I can make out the border lines of her Panty whenever she bends. She does this everytime we visit her and my wife also has not told anything to her mother about wearing such a transparent nighty in front of me. On top of this my Mother in Law calls me ';Son';. And when we had been to a wedding she stood in front of me sticking her *** to me tightly for 10 minutes under the pretext of a crowded bus and when we got a seat she made me sit in the middle of her and my wife and she made sure her boobs touched my hands. Should I make a move and try making love with her or else why is she doing this. And one more info she became a widow nearly 10 years back. Tell me how do I proceed and nail her in bed, I want practical suggestionsHow do I nail my Mother in Law in Bed?
You have got to be joking...I dont believe this! here's a question for ya...


What do you do when another member of your Wife's family who is reading this and knows who you are calls your Wife or stops by very soon


to let her know that her Husband who she believes loves her is planning to


betray her with her very own Mother?....Mother's little mating rituals will be exposed as well :)....have a nice day!How do I nail my Mother in Law in Bed?
Kiss her on her stomach and go down. After that, you'll hit it for sure.





Go for it. Forget your wife.
Wtf? You don't. Period.
You don't sail that boat.
You sick perv.


I hope your wife finds out


and divorces your sick ***!
WOW! lol at least you don't have the typical problems with bi t c h y mother in laws
wtf?! u are a sick, twisted man

No comments:

Post a Comment