Thursday, January 21, 2010

I got a piece of wood stuck under my big toe nail. it is wedged under my toe bed and hurts really bad.?

it is a very tiny peice and i washed it out really good i have been picking at it with a sterilized needle trying to get it out so it wont get infected. my question is if i leave it in there because i cant get it out and rinse it with peroxide twice a day will i be fine? because i dont have health insurance and cant go to the doctor otherwise i would just do that.I got a piece of wood stuck under my big toe nail. it is wedged under my toe bed and hurts really bad.?
can you use tweezers to get at it, or have a friend do it for you. I would think in order for it to heal properly it is going to have to come out! Ouch!I got a piece of wood stuck under my big toe nail. it is wedged under my toe bed and hurts really bad.?
It will probibly be fine. But it might get an infection if it gets stuck. Otherwise your body will probibly flush it out eventually.
go to the doctor if you cant get it, out cause you can get an infection,

No comments:

Post a Comment