Saturday, January 23, 2010

Help me! please. my wonderful darling 3 year old son has got nail varnish (polish) whatever, all over my bed-?

cover.


i have absolutely no idea how to get this out, does anyone know the best way?


nail varnish remover doesnt work, neither does bleach!!





can anyone help me please?Help me! please. my wonderful darling 3 year old son has got nail varnish (polish) whatever, all over my bed-?
Go to a beauty supply place and get some acetone. Put a bit of acetone on a cotton ball and dab gently on the nail polish until it is gone, If your kid got it on a blanket, pretreat the area with laundry pretreater and launder as normal. If you kid the polish on the frame of your bed, whether it be wood or metal, you may want to test the acetone on an inconspicuous spot. If the acetone doesn't take up the polish or grain on the wood or the finish on the metal, then proceed to removing the polish, then clean your frame according to whatever your bed frame is made of. Good luck.Help me! please. my wonderful darling 3 year old son has got nail varnish (polish) whatever, all over my bed-?
use kerosene
I think washing in Petrol works. But doing this at home is dangerous. So give it to for Drycleaning and instruct them to wash in petrol only.
I'm thinking that kerosene works, but I'm not too sure. Best way is to send it to the laundry shop...
try with a little white spirit or turps then straight to the wash
Time for a new one. There are some things you just can't fix.
Considering you mainly want to rid the sheet stains buy one gallon of Krud Kutter (Sold at Lowe's %26amp; Wal-Mart) and add to the wash. Don't worry, Krud Kutter is 100% safe on fabrics and is biodegradable and contains no bleach. If on the bed itself, use Krud Kutter and a towel and vigoursly wipe the bed untill the polish removes. Always test on a inconspious area first.
  • cure acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment