Thursday, January 21, 2010

My toenail is coming away from my nail bed. help please.?

I have bruises under my big nails on both feet as i wore some stupidly high shoes a few months ago and they still have not grown out. The other night when I was giving myself a pedi I pulled slightly on the corner of one of the nails and it seemed to come away from my toe a LOT, also it seems to be growing OFF my nail, there is a gap at the bottom of the nail and where my toe meets.


Should I pull it off myself or will it re attach?My toenail is coming away from my nail bed. help please.?
it wont re-attach but dont pull it of either or you will damage the nail and a new one will not grow properly. try put some elastoplast on the toe until the nail is ready to come away completely .My toenail is coming away from my nail bed. help please.?
Don't pull it off. It hurts like hell under there. you don't want ur toe to be unprotected. I would just trim away what you can and let it grow out.
Better leave the nail as it is and see your surgeon for necessary treatment.
Don't pull it off. It will hurt and your toe could become infected. Go and see a chiropodist (or a podiatrist if you're American)

No comments:

Post a Comment