Saturday, January 23, 2010

Why have my nail beds turned pale?

about a year ago i noticed that my nails had turned pale out of nowhere. I thought that it would eventually go away on its own but it didn't. I then decided to get a blood test to see if i had been anemic or if i had some kind of deficiency but nothing came up my dr. said that my iron levels were fine and that my circulation was normal. my nails almost look white and it is becoming annoying because it is noticeable and people always ask. if anyone has ever experienced this or has any feedback please let me know. thank youWhy have my nail beds turned pale?
Start taking a daily multi vitaminWhy have my nail beds turned pale?
Maybe you should eat some healthy food and maybe exercise a little.
well if you have been to the doctor and he can't find anything wrong it is ok to get a second opinion from another doctor.I guess in the meantime just paint your nails a natural looking color or go crazy with color.
  • cure acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment