Saturday, January 23, 2010

Hi- I removed my nail polish last night- & went to bed- woke up in Mid night & my nails hurt- really bad. ?

ANyone else experience this- %26amp; what to do.? Usually I polish nails with OPI- green labled nail strengthener,,and have no problem,why does this happen though? but only time i ever experience like a burn feeling was couple yrs ago- when I got Acrylics done at asian shop cause used- buffing Drill. %26amp; it heated up my nail.%26amp; placed acrylic over top... any ideas- or info- would be nice! thanks!Hi- I removed my nail polish last night- %26amp; went to bed- woke up in Mid night %26amp; my nails hurt- really bad. ?
ummmm well i have no answer for you and im pretty clueless on this


but im guessing the remover soaked through your nails and didnt kick in untill the night...that just a guess


good luck hope you get better


and btw that sucks butt!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment