Saturday, January 23, 2010

What could cause fingers to tingle(all 10), numb and nail beds to whiten?

Sometimes my fingers on one hand or both tingle get numb and the middle of the nail bed go very lite pink or white. I also get splinter heamorraghes -they look like splinters but deep and grow out. It's not carpal tunnel. My right eye (not the eyelid) twitches almost constantly, so much now that I have become used to it and only notice when its not twitching. I work as a phelobotmist and this affects my day! It doesn't happen every day, sometimes more when it is very cold out but many times I get cold and no one around me is and then my fingers start up. Any advice is valuable. I've checked around and nothing seems to fit my sypmtoms.What could cause fingers to tingle(all 10), numb and nail beds to whiten?
I REALLY HOPE NOT...BUT THAT IS A SYMPTOM OF POISONING, LOOK UP SYMPTOMS OF ARSENIC POISONING, THEY ARE WHITE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NAIL BEDS, AND NUMBNESS OF THE FINGERS AND HANDS AND TINGLING. I AM SERIOUS, CHECK IT OUT, I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT YOUR LIFE, BUT YOU COULD BE POISONED BY MANY WAYS INCLUDING A PERSON! OTHERWISE CHECK WITH YOUR DOCTOR ABOUT CARPEL TUNNEL AND FIBROMIALGA, JUST BECAUSE EVERY SYMPTOM DOESN'T MATCH DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING, EVERY PERSON IS UNIQUE AND SO ARE SYMPTOMS SOMETIMES. GOOD LUCK, AND GET IT CHECKED SOON!!What could cause fingers to tingle(all 10), numb and nail beds to whiten?
You might call your doctor and explain all of this to him. If he doesn't have an answer, maybe he can refer you to a doctor of neurological diseases.
I had that happen, and the doctors thought that it might be a blood clot. Turns out it wasn't, but you might want to think about getting an untrasound. Above all, call your doc. He can ease your worries, and get you set up on the right track.
  • cure acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment