Thursday, January 21, 2010

Why are my nail beds BLUE, and why can't I get warm?

My nail beds have gon all blue on me and even though I took an all hot bath, I can't seem to warm up. What is wrong with me??Why are my nail beds BLUE, and why can't I get warm?
You need to go see a doctor because this is one of the signs of heart failure and if that's what it is you need to get checked RIGHT AWAY!Why are my nail beds BLUE, and why can't I get warm?
Oh defiantly go to the doctor, or hospital or something!
Please get checked right away! During my worst asthma attack, my nail beds turned blue. I wasn't getting enough oxygen. It is very serious, so please don't wait.
You should see a doctor.


go to the hospital.


This could be serious.


Your veins might be stopped
maybe you better see a doctor .

No comments:

Post a Comment