Saturday, January 23, 2010

I put nail polish remover on my bed post (picture)?

hey..i had nail polish on a cotton pad and i left it on the bed post..now i have a big circle light spot!!! were renting the place were staying in..so the furniture isnt ours..my mom cant know that i messed it up..shell kill me..


i have to fix it..fast?! any ideas??


heres what it looks like:


http://s281.photobucket.com/albums/kk224鈥?/a>I put nail polish remover on my bed post (picture)?
you can try a wood cleaner i think its called old Fashion or something like that its really dark brown wood cleaner should be able to find it at grocery store or hardware store if that don't work then you will have to sand it but you will have to sand the whole thing because if you try to stain that one spot it will look different than the rest if you can match the color right you might not have to sand whole thing but with age and use or if you smoke the wood changes to un natural colors so it might be hard to matchI put nail polish remover on my bed post (picture)?
you will have to sand it down and restain it. You might want to figure what stain color it is. Good Luck...also tell your mom...she might be able to help.
i dont think there is really anything youcan do about it.the polish remover has alcohol in it and other chemicals...sorry : (

No comments:

Post a Comment