Thursday, January 21, 2010

Exposed bed nail!?

I just tried yanking off the part of acrylic nails that was stuck to my natural nails, and I accidentaly yanked off my real nail and now my nail bed is exposed! My fake and natural nail is still attached from the side, so it still kinda covers the exposed area...





How do I make my nail grow faster, and what measures can I take not to get the exposed part infected?Exposed bed nail!?
Use neosporin and a BIG bandaid that keeps dirt out and go to your doctor because it might get worse the nail might not grow really fast but it will help to fight infection. Sorry to hear about that but I hope this works for you it really sucks to have your nail off.





BY THE WAY DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT SOAK YOUR HAND OR HAIR IN GASOLINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Exposed bed nail!?
soak you hand in gasoline wash your hair in gasoline makes it grow faster
OUCH! Don't do that.


You are going to have to get rid of that 'attached' nail - it will just add germs.Cut or clip it very carefully.


Keep the area covered with antibiotic ointment like Neosporin and a dry bandage. Inspect it carefully every day


for redness or drainage. [if this happens, see a doctor.]


After there is no more 'raw' area, stop the ointment and use a bandage until the finger is comfortable without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment