Saturday, January 23, 2010

Do you have long nail beds? Do people notice them?

I have long nail beds, yea. Whenever I have someone paint my nails, or i get a manicure the people always say something like 'oh nice nail beds!! They're so long!!!' But yeah thats it. haha. Okay well hope i helped.Do you have long nail beds? Do people notice them?
Yes, I do. People do notice especially when I get manicures.Do you have long nail beds? Do people notice them?
I have long nail beds too.


When I get manicures people are always like ';your nails are sooo pretty!'; because my natural nail looks like fake ones when I get french tips.
Yes I do, people do notice. It is a good thing because your nails can look long even when they are not.
I have long nail beds, too. Nail techs think they're great... I had an ex who thought they were gross.





You can always wear dark polish if you don't like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment