Saturday, January 23, 2010

How do i keep my acrylic frenchtips (nails) from turning yellow in the tanning bed? or is that just a myth?

i heard it turns them yellow...help please.How do i keep my acrylic frenchtips (nails) from turning yellow in the tanning bed? or is that just a myth?
never heard of that. tanning beds are the same as tanning outside, and so i havnt had yellow nails yet. you should call the tanning salon and ask themHow do i keep my acrylic frenchtips (nails) from turning yellow in the tanning bed? or is that just a myth?
They probably sell these little things you can put over your finger at the tanning bed, so check and see.





A couple times wont hurt your nails but yes, after a while they turn yellow and icky.
Yes it is true. I just had to get my nails re-done yesterday because they were so yellow. I'm going to go buy a top coat with UV protector in it. They didn't have any at my nail salon!
I've heard that, too. Get a top coat specifically designed to stop yellowing. Sally's Beauty Supply in our area sells a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment