Thursday, January 21, 2010

I have damaged nail beds. How long will it take for them to grow out?

I have picked at my cuticles for years, leaving my thumbnails damaged and wavy. I am trying cuticle oil to keep the cuticles moisturized in an effort to stop the picking. How long will it take the damaged part to grow out?I have damaged nail beds. How long will it take for them to grow out?
It will take about six months. Nail ridges can also indicate dehydration during the growth process. Make sure you're drinking enough water and keep conditioning the cuticles. If you're pushing them back, do so gently as to not cause further damage.I have damaged nail beds. How long will it take for them to grow out?
i dont know if it relates but my toe nail fell off a few years ago and it took about 6 months to fully grow back, normally, but at the same time i had tips on my nails like 2 months ago and i still have glue on my nails and they're only about half way grown out, i dont really know exactly what to tell you, but it might take a while, i wouldnt worry too much
i damaged my nail beds from wearing artificial nails it took at least 6months for it to grow out completely from the where the cuticle is so unfortunatley its gonna be a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment