Thursday, January 21, 2010

My grandbaby spilled 3 different color nail polishs on my daughter's feather bed and sheets.........help?

How do we get it outMy grandbaby spilled 3 different color nail polishs on my daughter's feather bed and sheets.........help?
if you use nail polish remover its ok on white sheets or white bed .but be very careful it won`t stain before hand !!!try a bit that you can`t see first !!!


i seriously think it will just fade the more times you wash it as it`s only a plastic coating i would just wash the sheets at a high temperature put a stain remover on the stains ,see what happens ,the bed use the remover ,but just be careful !!!!My grandbaby spilled 3 different color nail polishs on my daughter's feather bed and sheets.........help?
just try and dilute with nail polish remover - good luck
beat that ***

No comments:

Post a Comment