Thursday, January 21, 2010

Pl help me someone put the nail in my bed 3 times i dont know ? is the purpose how can i protect my self pl h?

i dont know about black magic but someone put nail in my bed 3 times i dont know y the person want to harm me i have a family a boy a girl %26amp; my hubby i want to live happy life how can i save my home from that type of magics i dont want to learn any magic but i want to solve my problem pl somebody help me i feel bad these days i have small kids pl somebody help me %26amp; tell me how can i contact to mr singhPl help me someone put the nail in my bed 3 times i dont know ? is the purpose how can i protect my self pl h?
If I were you I'd start to watch your husband very carefully. Something is wrong here, and it isn't likely to be attempted magic (at least from outside your home) and it isn't very likely to be your kids. If your home is secure (no break-ins) then you've got a worse problem than magic. Don't be accusing your husband ... just leave (and don't tell him where you're going).Pl help me someone put the nail in my bed 3 times i dont know ? is the purpose how can i protect my self pl h?
There is such a thing as Black Magic. Get a priest in there and get it cleansed. Start praying at night for protection,and put crosses up,and if it makes you feel better,sleep with a bible,put bibles and crosses in your children's room,and your room. Good Luck.
There is no such thing as magic. I would be more worried about protecting myself from tetanus from the nail.
Magic isn't real.

No comments:

Post a Comment