Saturday, January 23, 2010

How can I make my nails beds grow/longer?

I want to grow out my nails, instead of getting acrilics. But I'm not sure how to. My nails break alot when i try to make them grow. Does anyone have any suggestions to help grow nails long.





Also does anyone know how to grow and make nail beds longer and fuller?





thank youHow can I make my nails beds grow/longer?
you need to take biotin... i take it and there is a tremendous difference in my hair and nails...


not only does it accelerate the growth, but it ensures that the outcome of those nails are much stronger and healthy...


try it, i swear you won't be dissapointed!!! =D


and it's all natural, so it isn't like a drug... you will be able to find it at walmart by the vitamin aisle for only about a buck fifty


good luck!! =DHow can I make my nails beds grow/longer?
omg i have the same problem. like u grow it and then they chip off. an the other side is left. like its paper! i heard that if u lack calcium they will never grow and always chip!


so take calcium pillz

No comments:

Post a Comment