Friday, May 14, 2010

Would you rather sleep on a bed of nails or?

with a total prick?Would you rather sleep on a bed of nails or?
can i put the prick on the bed of nails?Would you rather sleep on a bed of nails or?
I had the second choice as a husband for many years.


I'll take the bed of nails thank you.
The prick as long as the were female.
nails. they are quite soothing actually.
i'd rather have a nice slice of cake and wait till I got home to sleep.
A bed of nails for sure, they don't snore!
hmmm, probably the bed of nails lol
The second option.
With a total prick :)
BED ..
Pricks Would REALLY Hurt So I Say NAILS
I'll take the nails please...
Nails.
Nails.
gimme the nails.
have already done second one, so whats the difference to me.
a total prick
Nails! lol
bed of nails
prick
Bed of nails..!! .. =]
Same thing isn't it?
  • cure acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment