Friday, May 14, 2010

Lay on a bed of nails OR walk over a bed of hot coals?

my friend walked over a bed of hot coals for his prayer to come true.. its like ';sacrifice and faith'; interconnected. so yes, i'd go for that...Lay on a bed of nails OR walk over a bed of hot coals?
More like RUN over a bed of hot coals.





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>Lay on a bed of nails OR walk over a bed of hot coals?
walking over a bed of hot coals! I havent ben able to feel my feet since i was 7
Hot coals...walk very very very fast
the bed of nails doesn't hurt!


it's called weight distribution, i've tried it =]
bed of nails...xxx
lay in hot coals with nails
bed of hot coals for sure
walk over a bed of hot coals%26lt;3
bed of nails wouldnt hurt me!!
I'll take the hot coals.
lay on nails, i think i can distribute my weight evenly enough to not get stabbed.
bed of nails, it is pretty easy to do
Both.
Walking over a bed of hot coals is painful, you have to move quickly in order to avoid pain and burn. I'd save my feet and take the bed of nails.
Gimme the hot coals!
Lay on bed of nails, anytime....lol
bed of nails. or lay in the coals? lmao
Bed of nails. After all, you didn't say which way the nails were pointing!

No comments:

Post a Comment