Friday, May 14, 2010

Need help: anyone know how to get nail polish out of bedding? You see, I was....?

painting the significant other's toe nails while he was asleep (still is) and he had the audacity to turn over and smear it everywhere...should I wake him up %26amp; make him clean it himself?


.-)





*but seriously, any tips*???Need help: anyone know how to get nail polish out of bedding? You see, I was....?
just buy a contrasting colour and dot it all over the rest of the bedding, sort of pretending its a dotty pattern.. who'd know|?Need help: anyone know how to get nail polish out of bedding? You see, I was....?
nail polish remover?!
oh dare, use nail polish remover with out acrylic
I say you wake him and tell him off for getting it everywhere.
Don't paint your other half's toe nails whilst he's asleep, you dozy cow.
can you pull a table cloth full of pots on Snakey'' try that with the sheets he'll never know''?
  • cure acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment