Monday, May 10, 2010

The song bed of nails by Alice Cooper?

hey guys can you actually imagine being on top of a bed of nails and how sore it would be! hehehe. Cooper must have a rad sick mind! it would hurt a hellovalot-like how i made that all one word!!The song bed of nails by Alice Cooper?
No Problem... I'd just be on top!!!! (LOVE THE COOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)The song bed of nails by Alice Cooper?
The Coop rocks! I designed my avatar to look like him. But Trash is one of his weaker albums. Alice is my favorite. I'd say WTMN is his best album. Here is my list actually:





10. Dirty Diamonds


9. Flush the Fashion


8. Lace and Whiskey


7. Muscle of Love


6. Killer


5. School's Out


4. Billion Dollar Babies


3. Love It To Death (Barely Loses to Alice Cooper Goes To Hell)


2. Alice Cooper Goes To Hell


1. Welcome To My Nightmare
Bed of Nails is no problem , practiced by lots of eastern holy men





Cooper is great thouh





http://www.songofthesalesman.co.uk/ad.as鈥?/a>
It's actually more sexual than that. It's so gross. But Alice Cooper rocks.
  • cure acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment