Monday, May 10, 2010

My husbands toe nails cut my legs in bed?

He refuses to cut them or wear socks- sometimes he draws blood. I don't know, sometimes I think he is doing this on purposeMy husbands toe nails cut my legs in bed?
Grow yours out too and you can have cat scratch fights.My husbands toe nails cut my legs in bed?
This is absolutely ridiculous, if I were you I would not let him get away with this, ask him what is his problem, this is not right. Sorry but I would actually be suspicious about this, why don't you ask him why he is doing this and tell him something as to be done. To me it is like him giving you an excuse to have separate beds.
my EX used to do this too and he's too ADHD to even sit down for an hour long pedicure when i offer to do it myself. so when he scratches, i kick like a donkey. and pretty hard too. so if he wants to protect the family jewels, he will know what to do.





;-)
I never cut my toenails either. I always wear socks, even in bed. I hate being barefoot and sandals are gay. So what is the point of cutting my toe nails. Just make him wear socks.
Throw darts at his legs with little notes attached. Make the notes say something like ';To you, From my wounded shins';
Sleep in different beds.
ahghahahahahah
That's nasty.
Just cut them and thats it! Make him a pedicure with massage, I bet he will like that :]
Thanks...I just threw up a little in my mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment