Monday, May 10, 2010

True or False: Being Married Sometimes Is Like Sleeping On A Bed of Sharp Nails?

WILLIAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!鈥?br>




how dare you refer to our marriage that way????????





1 week on those nails of urs. its called the couch!! ;)True or False: Being Married Sometimes Is Like Sleeping On A Bed of Sharp Nails?
That greatly depends upon your emotional and mental stand point. Are you an optimist or pessimist to your over all perception of life. Marriage is what two people make of it. You have to nurture it you need to build a solid foundation of trust, love, respect, compassion and, open communication. This really is not a true or false question. I hope this helps you.True or False: Being Married Sometimes Is Like Sleeping On A Bed of Sharp Nails?
Okay, I think my headache has recovered enough to answer this. First, have you ever slept on a bed of nails, sharp or dull? Second why in the hell would you ever crawl on a bed of nails, what are you looking for, and did you really need it? I'm sorry, I have asked more questions than answers. So I'm assuming this is a metaphor for marriage with a somewhat of a anger issues. Then as you know, we all have been in this bed and it is not comfortable. So to easy the pain we do what is necessary to make the bed as comfortable as possible, and that some times entails swallowing our pride and saying I'm sorry, even though we were not at fault. Wow! that was really profound, maybe I should write that down for future use.
TRUE!!!!! Everyday is NOT a picnic by any means. Don't believe the crap when some one says ';Ohhh, you shouldn't go to bed angry.'; F that! I go DAYS pissed off at my husband and have re-thought this marriage probably since day 1.





Don't get me wrong, we do have good times -- BUT most days I want to bash the side of his head in with the nearest frying pan, leave his body on the kitchen floor, drive to Home Depot, purchase poison, a rug, a shovel, and duct tape, stop for coffee and a muffin, then roll his *** into a shallow grave in the back yard.





... But that's just me.
TRUE !





Keep it level and the pressure pretty well distributed and it is bearable.
what is really hard is when your sleeping there and he still wants to jump on top of ya!!!! ouch, ouch , ouch!
True for the most part but I feel like it is more like railroad spikes!
True.
True
I've never had that feeling, but, I'm a guy. We've got the better deal in marriage for sure.
t t t true. but you never saw this answer, ok?
No... being divorced is like that most of the time for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment