Monday, May 10, 2010

How to i make my nail beds square like my nails tip?

i think they are called nail beds , the skin underneath ur nails.


mine is kinda ovalish while i have a rectangle shape nail.


how do you make them kinda rectangle too?How to i make my nail beds square like my nails tip?
hello miss, you can't make them square, they are oval, no matter what shape nails we have. messing with the cuticle could damage the nail bed and you don't want that to happen. you can get an infection, nail loss, nail ridges.. it's just not worth it to try to change something that's is how it was meant to be in the first place and for always. i hope this helped! :)How to i make my nail beds square like my nails tip?
?
you can push back the cuticle, but that's not really reccommended because the cuticle is there to protect your nail bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment