Friday, May 14, 2010

Friends are like a bed of nails covered with a sheet.agree?

I have been out of my friends group becauseof some wrong blame on me. And now, I used to have my lunch alone, with no friends at school...whenever i think of them, i start crying like anything...i mean that i just connect the things like yesterday, sombody damaged the charger of my laptop and in my family, all of them started blaming me... why? and I started crying in front of so many people...


i want to change this, how do i ';not'; cry for this...how?


please do not advice me that i should go back to them, I know they will nsult me...please do not advice me that.


thanks


how do i change my mind about them?Friends are like a bed of nails covered with a sheet.agree?
First let me tell you that I understand how you must be feeling. Friends can be the best thing in your world and the worst thing in your world. When you hang around with a particular group of friends and you tend to lose friends you have outside the group. Only very few people are able to live without friends.





Everybody gets some wrong blame in life and only true friends will stick with you through the false blame. You should be grateful that you have been shown that the group of friends you hang out with are not true friends of yours.


There is a saying ';A true friend is one who walks in, when the rest of the world walks out.';.





Keep it in mind that even though you cry like anything the group of friends will not get effected. You crying only puts your life on hold. If you do not want to reconnect with them, do not do so. You should ignore them and let them continue thinking what ever they are thinking about you, for then you are not involved with anything to do with them.





Find other friends outside this group be kind to everyone as a whole. But mainly you must remember to never hold any grudge or hate towards this group of friends, what they say and might affect you but they will remain in the wrong when you do not hold anything against them. If you have hate in you release your hold on it, let go of it. This will help you in the future. Never react to a situation with hate. This will prevent you from giving the situation the best response you can give. This will lead to them winning over you.





The main thing I suggest is that you let go of everything you hold which is related to them. Let go of memories, feelings and all the other things. As time passes you will forget that they were even friends of yours.


Do not let issues with friends upset your studies. Work well academically and in extra-curricular activities. Then everyone will feel jealous and in time who knows you might have a cooler group of TRUE friends to hang out with.





Do not let this get to you know deep inside that you are innocent and that you have been wronged. This will help you get rid of the sadness you have inside you.





Enjoy life and do not be upset over this. Find something more important to deal with. Good Luck! I am sure you will be okay in no time.Friends are like a bed of nails covered with a sheet.agree?
yup got that right friendz are like a bed of nails covrd in a sheet. soo true. i mean their fine for a couple of dys then u get to c a real ugly side of em. seriously its hard to find a decent person in this world. u may find one in every thousand.
u r just like me.......i too hav faced such a situation........i just ignored them....u too do this...........and make new friends i m sure thy themselves vl come to u ............it happend with me also......................


all the best................
pretty much. just lift the sheet. people are pretty shiitty.
yeah no doubt about it

No comments:

Post a Comment