Monday, May 10, 2010

Is it possible to be so tired that you can fall asleep on a bed of nails?

If you have slept at all you body can get to the body where it will completely shut down and you will pass out... when that happens I don't think you would even feel anything you where laying on... but you will when you wake up.Is it possible to be so tired that you can fall asleep on a bed of nails?
yeah i think so. i was so tired once i fell asleep on a pile of oranges and pens and pencils... i have no idea why there was a pile of them, they were just in a box thing and i fell asleep on them.Is it possible to be so tired that you can fall asleep on a bed of nails?
yes, I have laid on a bed of nails and it doesn't hurt, your weight is distributed evenly, so if you tried enough you could fall asleep on a rock!
yea as long as the nails were like flipped over to the round side...it actually would be a little comfortable. =D





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I don't know. I don't think so really. Because by the time you fall asleep, your face will feel the pointy nails and wake up again.
Yes. If your weight is distributed evenly it would not hurt as badly as it looks.
yeah... i fell asleep at a car dealership sitting on a little kids bench and there was like a nail sticking out poking me in the butt and when i woke up my butt was bleeding haha
yeah cause when you sleep you not might even notice the nails.thats why docters put you to sleep before surgery
yes.


it can get to a point where you pretty much just faint.


luckily, i was sitting down when it happened.
I'm so tired I'm sure I could right now!
yes it is and godlick to that hahahahahah
fingernails, maybe.
yes





check this out please!!!


http://www.itsmyopinion.net/
yes. cause a bed of nails doesn't hurt if you are evenly distributed
yes


you'd fall asleep before you got on the bed haha
why would you be laying on nails any way
Yes
yea, it really does'nt hurt that much
YES, I probably could
why not, if ur tired enough u can sleep on almost anything
yep I think so
of course
yes
yes, it is
yes.
i wouldn't know but i guess if you hadn't slept in weeks or monthes

No comments:

Post a Comment