Friday, May 14, 2010

Have You Ever Slept On A Bed Of Nails?

No i've slept with a few pricks in my time!Have You Ever Slept On A Bed Of Nails?
Only one nailHave You Ever Slept On A Bed Of Nails?
No and I don't dare to.
Yah. Was a big mess tho b/c it was a water bed. ;-)
no....but ive had a bed of nails sleep on me...regularly.


she is so bony!!
Oh no, I wouldn't want to do that.
OMG no!


I donno how some acrobats do it!!
nah, dont spose it would be very comfy
Nope
No, but have you ever done the dance of the seven veils?
no, but I would try it though. :)
Slept, no. Laid down, yes. They have one at Sci-Port Discovery Center in Shreveport, La. to show you why/how it doesn't hurt. You lay down on the surface with the nails recessed below it and then push a button (or turn a knob, can't remember) and the nails come up under you .
i paid to see a fellow on a bed of nails at the carnival when i was a kid. i have never tried it myself.
no tried sitting on one once that was enough for me lol
Nah, not yet atleast...





You?





=]
No but i have woke up feeling like I ahve before.


Love, honey
yes and before sleeping I drunk whiskey and wine
no but iv tried to sleep on a piece of wood did it 3 times
Nope =D
no i have not but i have seen a Arab do that and he found it comfortable, its mind over matter he told me.
IVE SLET ON A BED WITH SOMEONE CUT OFF NAILS BUT NOT THE NAILS YOU MEAN.
nope, but i've tried sleeping in my bed after my 5 year old son has dropped biscuit crumbs in it - which is almost as uncomfortable !
I've slept on a bed of dog urine whilst very pissed.
um, no.have u?
HAHA, no but if I had skin made of steel I would like to try it =p
not at all
No. Just in a Tent Of Ants.
flick the bean how old r u, and no
nope.
no
yes, the nails on ma hands and feet!!!!!


seriously , no

No comments:

Post a Comment