Friday, May 14, 2010

Walk on hot coals, lay on a bed of nails or face an angry mob?

Personaly I would go for the hot coals maybe I could run fast enough so it won't hurt so much. My back just hurts thinking of a bed of nails and depending on what the mob is angry about I am not so sure I could out run them.Walk on hot coals, lay on a bed of nails or face an angry mob?
Face an angry mob...got me a nice double barrel 12 gauge shotgun...#1) no reason to do the first two..no masochistic tendencies there...and the 3rd..well, if it had to one of the 3 let it be that one..If I gotta get hurt, I'm takin' some down with me !Walk on hot coals, lay on a bed of nails or face an angry mob?
I have no idea. I think i am with you.





Accept the physics teacher at my school LAY ON A BED OF NAILS!!! I am not in the class, but everyone was talking about it...he did it and he like put more nails on top of him aswell...or something crazy.





but i hear it was so cool.
Bed of nails, you can't get hurt. Your weight is spread amongst the nails so it's impossible for them to even go through your skin.
face an angry mob....I just got out of a situation like this on www.dizzay.com and rebounded nicely, so this would be my choice by far and away.
Bed of nails...it's not as bad as it seems b/c you're weight is so evenly distributed that the nails won't have enough contact pressure to pierce the skin.
Bed of Nails. By themselves nails are deadly, but in a bed nothing will happen.
angry mob b/c im small and can hide in little places and have lots of friends who can hide me =)
definitely the angry mob. if you cant out run them, hop in a car and drive away
Hot coals, it would be over the fastest.
I would choose angry mob because I can reason with them.
lay on a bed of nails definitely
Bed of nails.
I would go with the mob. Might be able to talk my way out of the problem.
It's all mind over matter. I'd pick the coals too.
this is a good one.......none above though
angry mob, I don't know why though.
angry mob





pull out gun





i win

No comments:

Post a Comment