Monday, May 10, 2010

I have a fever and some minor chest pain and my finger nail beds are dark purple I have ra what's going on?

I don't have insurance right now and I'am nursing my daughter I am not on any dmar's I did take idbrofen even though I believe I have gastritis which helpt but I don't think I can bare anymore I stupidly took vitamin C and thats when all this came about I also am having servere hip pain am I okay? I don't feel that bad and I am confident that attack will subside it was very bad last night I was shivering and in great pain but today I am in much less pain, help!I have a fever and some minor chest pain and my finger nail beds are dark purple I have ra what's going on?
If you have RA you are probably taking medications that suppress your normal immune system. If you have chest pain and your nail beds are discolored, you may have pneumonia. You should go to your local ER and let them treat you. Most hospitals have applications that you can fill out when you get your bill for charity write offs. Take care.I have a fever and some minor chest pain and my finger nail beds are dark purple I have ra what's going on?
Oh my goodness! I have no idea what's wrong and am not a doctor, but just reading your symptoms makes me nervous. I know you don't have insurance but I've heard that an Emergency Room won't turn you away no matter what. Think about your daughter. You have to be around for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment