Friday, May 14, 2010

Acrylic nails turned yellow from tanning bed!?

So before you start lecturing me about how bad tanning is for you, I KNOW. It's not something i do regularly.








Annnyway, recently I got french tips and a few days later i got in a tanning bed, and came out with my nails slightly yellowed. Just incase I bought nail-savers for next time. But my question is..





When i go to get a fill-in for my nails, will they be able to fix the yellow-ness or do i just have to get a new set?





Thanks! :DAcrylic nails turned yellow from tanning bed!?
I don't tan, but my acrylic nails turn yellow sometimes to, especially when I wash dishes a lot. You'll have to get a whole new set, because you don't want to start a fungus or an infection.





Good Luck!Acrylic nails turned yellow from tanning bed!?
You can probably get a chemical bath, or radiation therapy, you could get them replaced. But next time, wear UVB-resistant gloves

No comments:

Post a Comment