Monday, May 10, 2010

Some help with my nails and nail beds please?

ok so my nail beds aren't great i used to bite my finger nails really bad when i was younger(to the point they would bleed). i've been keeping them healthy for years now, letting them grow to a certain length and then keeping them that way, not polishing them too much, etc. well the part where your nail shows up white on the tips is weird. most people's are shaped kind of crescent like and mine used to be but now the part where the white tip meets the pink of my nail beds shows up kind of wavey...i don't know if that makes sense, but they've been this way for a while no infections or anything like that my nails just won't attach back to the bed. is there anything i can do to make them attach? i've been growing them out and just keeping them trimmed(kind of short to medium length so there's still white showing), but they still haven't reattached and it's been over a year, more than that since i stopped biting them. is there anything i an do or put on them to make them reattach? and salons and doctors really aren't an option for me at the moment(dad just lost his job) so preferably something i can get from a drugstore or whatever. sorry this is so long thanks in advance for any help :)Some help with my nails and nail beds please?
i have the same problem!!! i don't know an answer, but if you find one that works, i would live to know. thanksSome help with my nails and nail beds please?
.

No comments:

Post a Comment