Monday, May 10, 2010

I have really ugly toenails, w/ small nail beds, what colour nail polish should I use so they are not noticed?

Because I really love flip flops and want to buy ones like these:


http://www.hollisterco.ca/webapp/wcs/sto鈥?/a>





But I am so So embarassed of my toenails :S :(


So what nail polish colour/ what should I do to make them go unnoticed?


And fake toenails are too hard to maintain for me :(I have really ugly toenails, w/ small nail beds, what colour nail polish should I use so they are not noticed?
I'd try a light peachy color. Or a light pink will work. You could also get the clear nail polish that only has a tiny tint of pink in it.I have really ugly toenails, w/ small nail beds, what colour nail polish should I use so they are not noticed?
i have the same problem with my toes they are very ugly but i try not to worry about it and when someone comments on them i get really embarrassed and upset but when i wear like a navy blue or a green like jade color they are usually not commented on. good luck:)
A really light pink or peach would look great, and wouldn't be too easily noticed. Those flip-flops are very cute, btw! Good luck.
you should use neutral colors like corals pinks tans or you could go to a solan and have them do them and when your toes ar done you could keep up on filing them and cutting them.
pink,some peachy color,green or navy blue
  • cure acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment