Monday, May 10, 2010

I just painted my nails, how long should I wait before I go to bed.?

I painted them about 10 minutes ago. How long should I wait so that my nails won't get messed up?I just painted my nails, how long should I wait before I go to bed.?
Depends on the nail brand, average is 30 minutes. But to be safe, I sleep with my hands out of the covers because the weight of the covers can mess them up.I just painted my nails, how long should I wait before I go to bed.?
10 minutes? They should be dry though.





Please Answer Mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
many people say that getting cold water and soaking your newly painted nails in them will freeze the polish in place.you should soak for like a minute then wait another 5 to make sure theyre dry
Just blow on them, wait another minute or two. They should be fine!
10 more! Put some oil on them to help them to dry faster
13 mins


haha
i would wait about another 15. they should be dry though if you can type!
just wait another 10, you should be fine :)
Apparently they are dry enough to type with, go to bed! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment