Monday, May 10, 2010

Nail Beds!!! Very Desperate!!!?

Lately I've been having problems with my nail bed. They are chipped, cut and they don't look so healthy making my nails look ulgy. I would really appreciate if someone knows about a great product or a remedie to cure them.





Thanks!Nail Beds!!! Very Desperate!!!?
Hey Sweety,


I rub olive oil into my nails every night before bed and scrub them with a nail brush when I shower and they are very healthy, I was a nailbiter for years and had horrible nail beds and they are great now,it works.Nail Beds!!! Very Desperate!!!?
I don't know that much about nails but when my nails look bad I use fake glue on nails or i just put nail polish on my nails and hope they look good next time.
you sleep on nails? OUCH
You need to see a dermatologist.
your nails will be healthy if you dip them in Palmolive, seen it on t.v.
Sally's beauty supply sells a product called Starting Over after using artificial nails. But can be used by anyone...also the olive oil is good or Vasoline, sea salt.

No comments:

Post a Comment