Monday, May 10, 2010

Poll.... four poster bed... bed of roses...bed of nails ..water bed..bed settee or comfy bed or clothesline?

for a good nights sleep which would be your choice poll.Poll.... four poster bed... bed of roses...bed of nails ..water bed..bed settee or comfy bed or clothesline?
I would love to lie on a water bed but does it come with sea sickness tablets and sick bag ?


The thing is you have not mentioned the most important ingredient to a good night sleep , the love of a good woman.Poll.... four poster bed... bed of roses...bed of nails ..water bed..bed settee or comfy bed or clothesline?
Thanks love soft *** me lol.

Report Abuse



Water bed! wobble wobble XP
Water bed B/cos I have one they are great no pressure points and you can control the heat I sail away to sleep lol





See you changed your name good choice of names
comfy bed...... obviously
water bed defo
four poster bed... bed of roses...bed of nails ..water bed..bed settee or comfy bed or clothesline . i'll try em all out first then tell you later lol~]
i had a water bed but i take comfy bed now
Rose Water bed, Hahah!!!
Comfy Bed
Four poster bed...............like in Grandmother's house
comfy bed :)
Comfy bed, please and a lot of pillows!
All of them depending on my mood.


I'd like to sleep on an elephant seal!
I'll take a four poster comfy bed, thank you very much.
Comfy Bed, for sure....!!
A comfy bed for me....
comfy bed of course :)
clothes line since it's bouncy in wrong ways
comfy bed!!! i thought you said choice doll lol lol lol.





you make me laugh J!! xxx
4 posta i wuld feel lyk a pwincess lol :D
I love my futon, it's like a big wrestling mat. ;)
I miss my water bed so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment